農林漁牧網

您現在的位置是:首頁 > 畜牧業

西餐廳英語實務

2021-12-22由 翅膀英語 發表于 畜牧業

西餐英語怎麼說

西餐廳英語實務

西餐廳服務員常用英語口語

1 ① How many ? / How many are your party ? 你們幾位?

2 ① Two for dinner , please 。 兩人用餐。

② Can I have a table for two ? 有一張兩個人的桌子嗎?

③ Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ? 能為6個人安排就餐嗎?

④ I’d like to reserve a table for five 。 我要預定一張5個人的桌子。

⑤ I have a table for four under the name of Johnson 。 我以約翰遜的名字訂了一張4人的桌子。

⑥ I would like a nonsmoking table for two 。 我想在禁菸區要一張兩人的桌子。

⑦ Excuse me , is that table vacant ? 打擾了,請問這是空桌嗎?

3 ① My friend will be along shortly 。 我的朋友一會就到。

② I’m expecting someone 。 我在等人。

4 ① Can I have the menu ? / Could you please give me the menu? / Bring me the menu , please 。

5 ① Can / May I take your order now ? 現在可以點菜了嗎?

② Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ? 您現在準備點菜了嗎?

③ Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?

④ Would you care for a drink before you order ? 點菜之前您要喝點什麼嗎?

⑤ Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝點什麼嗎?

⑥ Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等幾分鐘(決定你要什麼?)

6 ① Yes , ⑴ I’d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想嚐嚐……

⑵ I’ll try / have …… 是的,我想嚐嚐……

② I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done 。 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。

③ ⑴ We need a couple more minutes to decide 。/ We need a few more minutes to decide 。 /

We need a couple more minutes to decide 。 我們要待會再點。

④ I’m not ready to order yet 。 我還沒準備好點菜。

⑤ I haven’t figured out what I want yet 。 我還沒想好吃什麼。

⑥ I haven’t decide yet 。 我還沒想好。

⑦ I can’t decide 。 ⑴ What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ? 你推薦什麼菜?

⑵ What do you recommend ? 你推薦什麼菜?

⑶ What’s good today ? 今天有什麼好菜?

⑷ What are the specials ? 今天有什麼特色菜?

⑧ Well , …… is popular and …… is good 。 恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。

⑨ Why don’t you order for me ? 還是你幫我點吧。

7 May I serve your dishes , now ? 現在可以上菜了嗎?

8 ① ⑴ Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……? 你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎麼樣?

⑵ Yes , it’s nice and fresh 。 是的,好吃,而且新鮮。

② ⑴ It’s so tasty ! 味道真美!

西餐廳英語實務

餐廳用餐英語口語

旅途中品嚐異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好像買了彩券等待開獎一般 ,你永遠不知道結果會是賓果或全軍覆沒,然而,無論結果如何,它 都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調 味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確 認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。

Could you tell me how to eat this?

請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?

Is coffee included in this meal?

有咖啡做為附餐嗎?

Could you pass me the salt?

請把鹽傳給我。

May I smoke?

可以抽菸嗎?

I‘d like a glass of water, please。

請給我一杯水。

My order hasn’t come yet。

我點的食物還沒來。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

請給我一瓶礦泉水。

This is not what I ordered。

這不是我點的食物。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please。

請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。

Check, please。

麻煩請結帳。

May I have some more bread, please。

請再給我一些麵包。

Can I pay here?

可以在這兒付帳嗎?

I‘d like a dessert, please。

請給我一些甜點。

We like to pay separately。

我們想要分開算帳。

What do you have for dessert?

甜點有那幾種?

I think there is a mistake in the bill。

帳單有一些錯誤。

May I have some cheese?

可以給我一些芝士嗎?

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?

What kind of cheese is this?

這是什麼口味的芝士?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

May I have just a little of it?

可以給我一點這個嗎?

May I have the receipt, please。

請給我收據。

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

可不可以不要甜點改要水果?

西餐廳與服務員的英語口語對話

Head Waiter:Good evening,sir。Do you have a reservation,sir?

Customer:I am afraid not。

H。W:Just a moment,please。

H。W:I’m very sorry,we‘re full now。Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?

C:No,I don’t mind。

H。W:Here is the chair,sir。

C:Thank you。

H。W:I‘m very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir。

C:Okay?Thank you。

H。W:This way,please。

C:Thank you。

H。W:Is this table all right?

C:Yes,good。I don’t have much time tonight。I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby。

H。W:Is that right,sir?

H。W:Menu,sir。

C:Thank you。

C

ap

tain:May I take your order,sir?

C:Yes,I want to have this smoked salmon。Is it good?

Cap:Yes,very good,sir。It is Japanese origin,and it comes from Hokkaido,north area of Japan。

C:Oh,yes?Hokkaido,I know。The Winter Olympic Games were held there several years ago。

Cap:Yes,that‘s right,sir。Have you been there,sir?

C:No,I’ve never been there。But I know it by newspapers that the Olympic Games were held at Sapporo。

Cap:I see。

Cap:Anything else,sir?

C:No,nothing else。But I‘d like to have a Scotch on the rocks。That’s all tonight。

Cap:Certainly。Just a moment,please。

C:Okay。

Waiter:Scotch on the rocks,sir。

C:Thank you。

W:Smoked salmon,sir。

C:Oh,it looks nice。Thank you。

C:Captain。This smoked salmon is very good。Excellent。May I have some more capers?

Cap:Thank you,sir。Right now,sir。

西餐廳英語實務